Kipp Colvin believes that each one of us can impact our communities by becoming confident, caring, and courageous leaders in our everyday lives. At the heart of Kipp’s work is empowering individuals to build relationships grounded in equity, intersectionality, and value-based leadership.
- Character Development
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Executive Coaching
- LGBTQ+ Focused
- Organizational Development
- Peak Performance
- Team Building
GETTING TO KNOW
Kipp Colvin is an empowerment coach and motivator who uses his superpowers as a listener and connector to coach individuals and teams to achieve their goals. His work centers on utilizing every interaction to build relationships grounded in equity, intersectionality, and value-based leadership.
Kipp is the founder of Colvin Coaching, a client-centered space that allows people to discover their values, purpose, and dreams. He envisions a community (especially the most marginalized) having access to human development resources to become their most authentic selves.
Before Colvin Coaching, Kipp Colvin served as the Director of Communities and Volunteer Relations at the Human Rights Campaign (HRC). As Director, he created an inclusive volunteer experience for over 6,000 volunteer leaders for the most and was influential in establishing the HRC as the most prominent LGBTQ+ organization in the country. His early career include working in higher education, focusing on student affairs, leadership development, diversity, equity, and inclusion engagement. Kipp is a native of Ohio and currently resides in Baltimore, Maryland.
People in organizations may have leadership titles but aren’t leaders. Conversely, many people have the potential for leadership without ever having a title or position of power. Kipp Colvin believes everyone can be a leader whether they know it now or not. It starts with the courage to show up. Make no mistake; leading with courage is not easy.
In this presentation, Kipp asks five simple questions to jump-start the conversation with participants on how to share their leadership stories. He will empower your members to connect their values with what truly matters to them. Participants leave the room empowered and energized to step forward as leaders with courage and authenticity.
As a result of attending this program, participants will learn:
- Understand their “Why” and connect to their courage to lead with purpose,
- Examine five critical questions in developing a “leadership story” to inspire others,
- Determine what values mean the most to them and how they appear in our daily actions and decisions.
This Program is Perfect For:
- Managers that want to connect leaders to the power of leadership, values, and purpose of the organization.
- Managers who are beginning to build a new team and need to develop a culture of making the courage to lead in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
The Caring Spectrum | Creating Spaces For A Culture Of Belonging
Think about that person who truly cared about your growth and development. Who was it for you? Take a moment to reflect on their impact on your leadership journey – both in times of success and in the face of challenges. Now, consider this: Are you making a difference in the lives of others? Are you inspiring and influencing those around you? Are you fostering an environment where people can be their authentic selves, where everyone can flourish?
Kipp Colvin believes we must strive for more than just diversity, equity, and inclusion. We have a greater mission – to cultivate a culture of genuine belonging. One where every individual feels valued, appreciated, and embraced for who they are.
In the presentation, Kipp Colvin takes attendees from being mere participants at the table to become the architects who build the table for others. It’s about creating spaces that empower individuals not just to survive, but to truly thrive.
- Identify practices for creating a welcoming and inclusive environment,
- Learn how authentic relationships are essential for transformational leadership, and
- Understand how belonging is critical to the success of organizational goals
This Program is Perfect For:
- Organizations that want to create and BE a culture of belonging.
- Organizations that place the importance of people before tasks.
Confident to be Authentic
According to a study by the National Science Foundation, a staggering 80% of our daily thoughts tend to be negative, with 95% being repetitive thoughts from the day before. This relentless cycle of negative self-feedback can significantly impact our confidence. But fear not and get ready to break free from the chains of negativity and self-doubt, for Kipp Colvin believes that we can shift from negative thinking to thoughts of progress, purpose, and confidence.
At the heart of true confidence lies embracing our authentic selves and fearlessly showing up as genuine, unapologetic ones. In this keynote, Kipp Colvin will share personal experiences and insights that have shaped his understanding of authentic leadership. Participants will explore the strength in vulnerability and how staying true to ourselves becomes a beacon of inspiration for others. Additionally, students will learn practical strategies and actionable tips on cultivating authenticity and fostering unwavering confidence within themselves.
- Identify self-leading practices to improve confidence in leadership,
- Learn how to express what it means to step into becoming a leader, and
- Understand how our self-talk and thoughts are our most powerful tools to lead.
This Program is Perfect For:
- Leaders of the organization looking to show up authentically.
- Organizations who want to create a culture of daring leaders.
EVERGREEN Speakers has created promotional templates to help promote your event with Kipp. In this folder, you will find resources for social media and press photos that you can use for your event.
Review Promotional Materials