Rachel DeAlto believes strong connections and relationships are the key to phenomenal success, productivity, happiness, & health. Rachel DeAlto helps organizations and individuals grow by tapping into the shared power of relatability.
- Character Development
- Emotional Intelligence
- Employee Engagement
- Executive Coaching
- Human Resources
- Motivation & Inspiration
GETTING TO KNOW
Rachel DeAlto is a communications expert, media personality, keynote speaker, and the author of “relatable: How to Connect with Anyone Anywhere (Even if It Scares You)”
Rachel maintains a law degree, a Master’s in psychology, and an influential social media presence with over 175,000 active followers on TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
She has appeared as an expert on Lifetime’s Married at First Sight, TLC’s Kate+Date, and over 200+ national media outlets. Rachel speaks on relationship building, the power of connection, and authenticity with her most recent TEDx, Being Authentic in a Filtered World, featured on TED.com.
Her mission: To inspire 1,000,000 people to become more relatable—and create the connections, relationships, and lives they’ve always wanted.
Vibrant, down-to-earth, and wicked smart when it comes to communication and relationships, Rachel isn’t afraid to put it all out there—and connect to the best of it.
Get Scary Good: How To Transform Fear into Success Through Connection, Communication, & Courage
What if what scares you could be what dares you—to connect with others, step into magnetic self-confidence, and take the risks necessary for growth, success, and happiness?
Spoiler alert: That’s actually not a question.
Fear is biology’s way of holding us in check. It’s our job to make sure it doesn’t also hold us back—or close us off from the connections we need to succeed.
Book this keynote to put fear into gear!
- Increased emotional intelligence and techniques for connecting in a disconnected world
- A better understanding of your “social superpower” and how to make it work for you.
- Practical and practiced tools to turn fear into curiosity and strangers into stronger connections.
This Program is Perfect For
- Companies navigating unprecedented change + growth
- Organizations seeking a bold “return to work” and a phenomenal “new normal”
- Pretty much everyone
Fearlessly Relatable: How to Build Relationships, Referrals, and Revenue with Confidence.
When it comes to sales success, it’s not just about how well you know and relate to your products and services, it’s also how well you know and relate to people!
If you’ve ever worried about missing (or losing!) sales opportunities because you overthink them, this keynote can change your perspective— and your approach.
Better sales start with better conversations—starting now!
- Practical tips on how to talk yourself INTO great opportunities (instead of out of them).
- Networking tactics that tap into your unique social abilities (some you may not even know you have!)
- A bold mindset and approach to your next (and every!) introduction
This Program is Perfect For
- Sales teams
- High-performers who want to up their game
- Entrepreneurs + business owners
- High-impact networkers seeking an edge
Can You Relate?: Unlocking Your Emotional Intelligence for Strong Teams, Engaged Employees, and Better Everything.
Healthy connections at work aren’t only great for feedback, collaboration, and innovation. They are the key to success, productivity, and happiness in all aspects of work and life.
Discover the self-awareness and emotional acuity skills to ask the right questions, listen for the “real” answers, and improve every connection point along the way.
Book this keynote to learn to read—and lead—the room!
- Practical tips to create an open feedback loop and create a culture of healthy communication.
- Ways to identify—and fix—what is getting in the way of breathtaking innovation, collaboration, and engagement.
- A self-awareness toolset (and mindset!) every leader should have!
This Program is Perfect For
- Leaders, managers, and HR teams wanting to avoid “the great resignation”
- Growth-geared entrepreneurs + business owners
- Companies seeking a performance boost, starting at the top
To help you promote your event with Rachel, EVERGREEN has created promotional templates. In this folder, you will find resources for social media and press photos that you can use for your event.
Review Promotional Materials
Intelligent, witty, engaging, passionate, and relatable…just a few of the ways our staff described Rachel following her keynote during our annual ALL IN meeting. From the start of her keynote, Rachel brought our team together. Rachel helped everyone learn how building relationships can be their superpower with each other, clients, family, and friends. Don’t wait – book Rachel today!
— Evan F.
Senior Vice President, Business Solutions, Madison Square Garden Entertainment
Rachel’s TEDxHartford Talk was so captivating to the audience. She was relatable, inspiring, and motivating. So many people came up to me after the event thanking me for having her there as a speaker. She was so authentic in her talk and very easy to work with leading up to the talk. I highly recommend having her speak at any event.
Everything you could hope for and more with a presenter. She tailored her presentation to our needs and audience. She gave such access ahead of time with the planning that we felt comfortable with her style and knew that she would work incredibly well and connect with our members. She was so positive and engaging that each time we ended a meeting we all knew that her portion of our meeting was one we never needed to worry about. If we could feel that way about her then we knew our audience would as well!
— Sally L.